1. To be recognized as a great gastronomic region in addition to being a great agricultural and agri-food region.
2. To enhance all the initiatives that participate in this transition towards better eating by encouraging innovation, creativity and audacity.
3. Bring high our culinary heritage, our local products, our know-how but also the Hauts-de-France spirit, the one of generosity, conviviality and hospitality.
4. Accompany the changes towards greater sustainability, ecological responsibility, and the use of proximity circuits by providing better training on the issues of healthy, sustainable and local food.
5. Engage the mutation of the educational system to create value that cannot be relocated and to promote employability and employment..
6. Develop a sense of pride and belonging among the inhabitants of Hauts-de-France by recognizing the excellence of our food sectors, our training centers and our actors from farm to fork.
7. Strengthen the scientific, economic, tourism and residential attractiveness of Hauts-de-France.