The competition is open to all and the projects expected, on the set theme, vary according to the level of the class :
- For cycle 1 : animated book or game
- For cycles 2 and ULIS : playful placemat or poster
- For cycles 3, 6e and 5e SEGPA and ULIS Collège : video report of 2 min. maximum or comic strip
- For extracurricular services : fun placemat or game
In order to help the participants in their achievements, the Promotion Committee provides them with tools to present the sectors and products :
– a card game on the sectors : This educational card game aims to discover an agriculture, from upstream to downstream, and to allow children to reconstruct the different stages of the sectors in a collaborative way according to a chronological order.
– a booklet of games and recipes : Alice and Theo take the children to discover the emblematic products of the region
– a giant poster : which allows the youngest to visualize our regional division and the various cultures and products of the region.
– a game of goose : to discover the seasonal products of our region Hauts-de-France while having fun.
The winners are offered a visit to an educational farm in the Bienvenue à la ferme or Savoir-vert network.
For the 2020/2021 edition, 61 classes participated and 65 extracurricular groups.