The MiAM is a place of discovery, learning and sharing around food and eating well.
The MiAM is present in Lille and also in other regional branches of the CMA.
Its objective :
- To promote, through culinary experiences and various events, the know-how and skills of the region’s artisans
- Promote organic, sustainable and biodynamic agriculture, respectful of public health and the seasonality of products
- Promote short circuit supplies by encouraging the local economy and social links between producers and consumers
- Reduce food waste and packaging, promote recycling
- Contribute to the food education of the youngest